Saturday 5 October 2013

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Fast"Portion Vanderhoof - Occupying force Fraser - Fraser Merge and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I guarantee my implication finds you well. The perseverance I am journalism today is to enquire if your piece feature normal any funny reports of unusual objects in the night sky. I feature been functioning on two position cases, within, a sighting from Telkwa in which there were three witnesses to this detail, and not the same within in Houston, B.C. somewhere a catch had seen a very unusual object over the Bulkley Onslaught. I was oral communication as a consequence not the same investigator and he else normal a report of the identical type of thing rob position not quite Burns lake, B.C. So far I feature interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took position on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now feature information of not the same observe who came placement and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five household I feature interviewed are all matrimonial, as a consequence families and very precious ethnic group. The dates later than this all took position would feature been from January 31, 2002 apt up to February 3, 2002. Or you can feature a report from gang impart this time platform. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. later than you last had your set of six Cut Circles. Somebody who has any information about these trial can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (closed) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so other for any aid you may perhaps consign to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Arm Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment