Friday 4 October 2013

Classic Ufo Photo

Classic Ufo Photo

UFO PHOTOGRAPH

Source: history-sites.info via UFO Blogger on Pinterest

" UFO Photo"

This classic UFO PHOTO has always been one of my favorites. I believe it to be the clearest I've ever seen of the classic FLYING SAUCER UFO SIGHTING that started the entire "UFO Phenomenon" in the first place. I found it most recently used in an article on the UK UFO Phenomenon, and I decided to use it as an album cover on Pinterest, where a link to the UK UFO article resides.

Do you think it would be a worthwhile pursuit to utilize Google Image Search and other tools to track down the full origin of this particular UFO Photo?

My thought is that I could fully research the origins, the photographer, any findings on the validity of the "UFO Photograph" and any really juicy details about it. Then I would post and share the more interesting details, if there was an interested audience.2013 (c) Copyright Robert Hughey.

All Rights Reserved by 4UFOs.com and with the specific content creators themselves. For Reproduction Rights email: admin(a)4ufos.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment