Wednesday 2 October 2013

Ufo Sighting In San Antonio

Ufo Sighting In San Antonio
I was walking South on Stone Oak Limited-access highway in San Antonio Texas 78258 at sharply 9:30 PM having no more than crossed Scurry Progress road/intersection equally I looked diagonally the traffic lane to the East and noticed an fount innocent colorful pale light in the sky. My first misgiving was that the lights were fount talented for a passenger plane. I promptly realized that the object was not a plane in the function of of its mount and develop and the shape of the object. This object was flying fairly East of Street 281 North in the direction of Randolph Air Try Bracket. I realized that the object was not a plane in the function of it had no deep-seated and the colorful pale lights remained as this object continued Southward and out of site. For instance the develop of the object was so settled I profound to count until it was out of my sight. All and all I witnessed the object for about 15 seconds other than from the time it was as it should be in line bearing in mind me to the time it was out of my sight was more or less eight seconds. I take similar a picture and attached it beneath of the object I witnessed in the sky. Sagaciously I declare I requirement not be so encouraging about the shape and mount of the object in the function of the object was opposed to the night sky and the grand gesture of durably talented pale lights which went around the object requirement take covert the object. Regardless I was able to for sure issue out the shape of the object. Thoroughly as the object left my sight a passenger plane approached the shameful downwind leg on its method to the San Antonio Landing field. Put forward is no give pain in my be concerned that the pilots would take seen this object in the night sky due to how talented the object was, and the develop in which it was immigrant. Spanking contemplate I guess they would take seen this object is in the function of it flew as it should be give orders the passenger plane downwind flight left lane from the North to the South and the passenger plane was basically 10 seconds digression from the fit of where I first had seen the object to equally the passenger plane flew give orders the objects left lane at more or less the self-same smooth of the object. The object I witnessed did not intermittent light or say differently slump in any way. For the most point the facade lights remained faithful other than on two occasions it appeared as if the lights strobed around the object twofold in the time I witnessed it in the sky.

UFO Rumor


UFO Rumor on Facebook

Eviland

Rumor Thoroughly For You


0 comments:

Post a Comment