Saturday 5 October 2013

Ufo Sighting In Golden Colorado On September 30Th 2013 Very Fast Moving Boomerang Ship Flew Over With No Sound

Ufo Sighting In Golden Colorado On September 30Th 2013 Very Fast Moving Boomerang Ship Flew Over With No Sound
UFO SIGHTING IN GOLDEN, COLORADO ON SEPTEMBER 30TH 2013 - VERY FAST MOVING BOOMERANG SHIP FLEW OVER WITH NO SOUND!

I was watching Monday night football and went outside to smoke a cigar. I was looking at the sky talking to a friend when this large boomerang shaped ship flew into my view. It was moving south to north. I watched it until it disappeared. Like 4 seconds. It made No sound. It had several round lights on the wing. I had no idea what the object was it happened so fast. I'd like to think its man made but I've never seen anything so big moving so fast making no noise. I feel very lucky to have witnessed this. I'm amazed. I had to tell someone ASAP. I found Doug's number and called. I'm beside myself knowing that boomerang ship does for sure exist and it not some discovery channel BS.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment