Monday 7 October 2013

Elstead Surrey 18Th November 2013

Elstead Surrey 18Th November 2013
Location of Sighting: ElsteadDate of Sighting: 18th November 2013Time:around 6pmWitness Name: Simon Witness Statement:I posted a sighting on here for the 15th. Can't believe i'm back here again but on the 18th I was walking my dogs over at Hankley common. Weather was very low cloud and drizzle which if was the eweather for the 15th I would have not seen what I saw. Anyway I walk a route that takes around 45 mins and I was hallway through my walk when I saw what I thought was maybe someone with a torch although the torch was red/yellow. Erratic movements seemed to dispose of the torch theory and the light then travelled a distance at speed with no noise whatsoever. I watched this light move for less than 5 mins. What on earth am I seeing? Twice in a few days I am seen things no explainable. Stopped telling people because of ridicule. Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form

0 comments:

Post a Comment