Thursday 3 October 2013

Ufo Sightings Mufon Case Closed Minnesota Witness Tracks Multiple Cylinder Ufos On May 7 2013

SEPTEMBER 09, 2013 - UNITED STATES - A Minnesota witness in Coon Rapids reported watching and videotaping four white, cylinder-shaped objects moving overhead at about 10,000 feet where each object appeared to have a black band at its center area, according to testimony from Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Case 47256 recently closed as an Unknown.

File graphic illustration - Andre Heath.

The witness had just purchased a fast food breakfast and was looking for a place to eat and relax when he pulled into Sand Creek Park off of Northdale Boulevard in Coon Rapids just after 9:15 a.m. on May 7, 2013.

"After I finished my sandwich and coffee at about 9:35 a.m., I stepped out of my car," the witness stated. "Looking up to the southwest I saw a white cylinder at approximately five miles out at an altitude of approximately 10,0000 feet moving away from me at a moderate speed on a straight line."

The witness immediately pulled out a camera phone and attempted to get a video, but the only caught a "fleeting glimpse" of what he had seen.

"As I stood there a minute thinking I missed it, I saw another cylinder in the southwest sky moving away at same speed along the same line. I didn't get this one on video. Now looking northwest about three miles out I saw a third cylinder moving at the same speed along the same line. I caught this one on video. I was very excited and my camera is very crappy."

Google Maps.

THE WITNESS DESCRIBED THE OBJECTS.

"The cylinders were about the size of a commercial airline fuselage without wings and tail, rounded on both ends with what appeared to be a black band around the middle."

The witness then called a park employee over to talk to him about the incident when a fourth object was seen.

"We looked up and saw a fourth white cylinder moving at same speed along the same line. In all my excitement and poor camera work I only caught a glimpse of the fourth cylinder on video. It too moved away at the same speed along the same line. No more cylinders appeared."

Download the first video here. And download the second video here.

Coon Rapids is a northern suburb of Minneapolis, population 61,476.

Case 47256 is one of 75 May 2013 cases now closed by MUFON investigators as an Unknown. Minnesota is a current UFO ALERT 5 rating, with a low number of UFO sightings nationally. Minnesota had 8 reports in August 2013 - the 28th highest reporting state while California had 97 reports - the highest reporting state in the nation.

You can read more details about other recently reported cases at the UFO Examiner home page.

The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or man-made. Minnesota MUFON State Director Craig R. Lang with the case field investigator has closed this report as an Unknown. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com. - UFO EXAMINER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment