Monday 28 April 2014

Ufo Sighting In Enumclaw Washington On July 4Th 2013 4 Lights Close To Each Other With Muted Brightness Of Flares

Ufo Sighting In Enumclaw Washington On July 4Th 2013 4 Lights Close To Each Other With Muted Brightness Of Flares
UFO SIGHTING IN ENUMCLAW, WASHINGTON ON JULY 4TH 2013 - 4 LIGHTS CLOSE TO EACH OTHER WITH MUTED BRIGHTNESS OF FLARES, THEN THEY WENT BLACK

I was outside setting a trap for field mice that live in the shoulder of the road next to the mobile home park I live in. I look up and watch what I thought was more fireworks, but it was 4 lights coming from the southwest. There was distance between each other, whether it was equal distance I couldn't tell you. Then each consecutive light went out, and went black. I then watched two of them, as they went black, head towards the cascade mountain foothills. This was at 10pm and I know it wasn't crows or turkey vultures heading towards the foothills. The objects from when the were lit, to when they were black, moved slow, they didn't zig zag, jump around, hover or anything else, they just went slow and made a heading n.easterly. Then a separate light, again like a low powered flare, came into view from a more south easterly direction, and when it passed over the main hiway I am next to (hiway 169), it too went dark, but I couldn't see it's shape because of the street light that was in my eyes. I thought they might of been planes or helicopters but even with the fireworks noise, there were no lights after they went dark, no noise, they just were slow moving objects. I lost sight of the objects as they headed east towards the foothills, it's cloudy out and I could see the objects against the clouds. The last object that was by itself I couldn't follow once it went black because of the street light across the street.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment