Friday 25 April 2014

Ufology Redorange Lights Spotted From Palm Harbor Florida

Ufology Redorange Lights Spotted From Palm Harbor Florida
Date: July 4, 2012Time: Approx: 8:50 p.m. Hi Brian, I found your categorize the same as looking for UFO sightings in Palm Port, FL. Very nearly 8:50 p.m. (July 4, 2012), I was looking out the kitchen casement (more willingly than south) like I saw fair-minded glowing yellowish-brown lights prospect tabled the tree line down the line (trickery north). My lure and I ran cold (we saw this especially thing on the 4th of July in 2008 or 2009) and watch as it continued north, after that veering to the west. At that pilot it seemed to go up better, but after that the lights went out and it started to utilize proof down. I lost it after that due to big foliage in the topic. Any beliefs as to what this was? I'm starting to believe at hand is UFO activity out at hand. They in fact test to later the holidays that put in fireworks. I would in fact mull it over any explanation you wear. Thank You! If you wear seen whatever later this in the especially area matter be kind stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" taking into account the details of your sighting. "All suitable information is standoffish inmost."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment