Monday 21 April 2014

Ufo Sighting In Roanoke Virginia On November 12Th 2013 Saw Orb Out Of Corner Of Eye

Ufo Sighting In Roanoke Virginia On November 12Th 2013 Saw Orb Out Of Corner Of Eye
UFO SIGHTING IN ROANOKE, VIRGINIA ON NOVEMBER 12TH 2013 - SAW ORB OUT OF CORNER OF EYE.

coordinates,37.266, -79.905,Focal Length 4.6mm,Exposure 1/3759,F Number f/2.8,ISO 200.Walking the greenway. Saw orb out of the corner of my right eye.Thought it was a bird at first. Orb was moving towards me in a straight line about 50 feet away, then saw it and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started taking photos as fast as I could and got 3 pics before the orb took off very fast straight up and disappeared. My feelings were good because I busted an orb checking me out.Lost sight when it shot up in the sky.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment