Sunday 13 April 2014

Ufo Sightings Triangle Ufo Seen Over Plano Texas February 16 2013

Ufo Sightings Triangle Ufo Seen Over Plano Texas February 16 2013
FEBRUARY 20, 2013 - UNITED STATES - Bright UFOs or some kind of orbs hovering in the night sky in a triangular formation. This was recorded over Plano in Texas on the 16th February, 2013.EYE-WITNESS REPORT: I was outside on the patio with friends just enjoying the evening...when I saw those 3 yellow lights in a perfect triangle shape emerging in the distance from behind the silhouette of the roof.Lights were not blinking, and no sound was heard. Speed felt fairly slow... the triangle shape remain steady throughout the observation until I lost visibility behind a tree and house.It was striking weird to all people around me who witness this (about 6 person)First thing that came to mind was 3 planes in formation, but the color of the light and the fact that no sound could be heard was rather strange.See link for video I shot with my phone.WATCH: UFO over Texas.

Origin: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment