Friday 20 June 2014

Ufo Landing In Bursa Bursa Province On July 27Th 2013 Orange Fireball Landed On Top Of The Roof

Ufo Landing In Bursa Bursa Province On July 27Th 2013 Orange Fireball Landed On Top Of The Roof
UFO LANDING IN BURSA, BURSA PROVINCE ON JULY 27TH 2013 - ORANGE FIREBALL LANDED ON TOP OF THE ROOF

I was staring at my window before going to bed at night and I was on the phone at the same time, I suddenly saw a light falling from the sky. First, I though that it was a plane but it came closer and I realized that it was something like a fireball. I shouted "It's going to fall on the roof and it'll exploit" to my friend on the phone and I stayed there to watch if anything burns. Nothing burned, it landed on top of the roof and the lights/fireball effect disappeared. It was moving like it's falling, but it was not something like falling. It was straight-line path and planned landing, I'm sure. I was shocked and frozen, I still am though.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment