Tuesday 3 June 2014

Ufo Sighting In Des Moines

Ufo Sighting In Des Moines
UFO SIGHTING IN DES MOINES, WASHINGTON ON AUGUST 23RD 2013 - WATCHING SW FLIGHT WN476 DEPART SEATAC I WITNESSED A SILVER CIGAR SHAPED OBJECT HOVERING ALMOST HALF MILE ABOVE THE DEPARTING COMMERCIAL FLIGHT. THEN A CLOUD PARTED AND THE CRAFT MOVED THROUGH IT LEAVING A SINGLE CONTRAL BEHIND THE FUSELAGE OF THE OBJECT

I had departed work at 3:35pm Friday August 23 while waiting at a red light I observed SouthWest Flight WN476 departing SeaTac Intl. The Blue and red colors were very recognizable as the commercial plane started to ascend I noticed a silver cigar shaped object in line of sight from my stopped vehicle past the SW Flt and an additional 1/2 to 1 mile away at 70 degrees from the horizon. The craft was not moving. It look similar to the fuselage of a 737 American Airliner, but I could not see any wings or tail structure. A told my passenger do you see that object that's just hovering there. He tried to look through the front windshield but due to the angle he was unable to see it. Suddenly a light cloud opened a track through it the vehicle disappeared but I could see a contrail coming from where the end of the cigar shape was. It was moving at a relatively slow speed. I could no longer see the vehicle but I could follow its movement by the contrail. The light changed I looked forward then quickly back and the cloud had a slice through it and the contrail was gone. I am an aerospace worker that works close to SeaTac Airport.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment