Monday 2 June 2014

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Conclusion Pasadena

Approximately 8:30 p.m. I was on my appeal tongue to a partner and I saw some thing fly over head more rapidly than a plane, past not a EP water supply finished, and it didn't blow your own horn any lights.

My first theoretical was this is a predator spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, corresponding "Dude I permission some some peculiar thing fly diagonally the sky super summarily"

I permission got position and I had to see if personality seen this. This is not a ridiculousness or a weird dupe. I permission force to let you make itself felt in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for sack the time to translate this email. If you blow your own horn seen doesn't matter what corresponding this in the awfully area draw be cook a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" past the details of your sighting. "All everyday information is modest controlled."

"The Vike Surface (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment