Friday 6 June 2014

Ufo Sighting In Sutherlin

Ufo Sighting In Sutherlin
UFO SIGHTING IN SUTHERLIN, OREGON ON SEPTEMBER 2ND 2013 - I WAS JUST STANDING OUT ON THE BACK PATIO AND WAS LOOKING AT THE STARS......It was around midnight at my home. I went out to the back patio to smoke a cigarette and was just looking up at the sky as i normally do. I was just looking at the thin cloud cover wondering if we where going to get some rain then spotted what first looked like a shooting star directly over my head so to speak but then realized that it was traveling much slower that most meteorites that I've ever soon. It appeared to be staying at the same altitude it was slower than a meteor but faster than any plane. I am reporting this because it was just so bizaare. There was some very thin clouds but you could still see alot of stars i lost sight of it cause of the tree's in my yard to the west It was just really cool....2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment